Privacy and Cookies
The law requires us to tell you about cookies used on this site.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognises that cookie. Cookies do different jobs, like letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving your web site experience. We can split cookies into 4 main categories:
Strictly necessary cookies
Targeting or advertising cookies
|We do not use this type of cookie on our website.||By using our website and online services, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.||We do not use this type of cookie on our website.||We do not use this type of cookie on our website.|
|These cookies are used to remember your preferences and to facilitate moving around a website which operates secure (or login-protected) areas of a website.||These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website. For example, they measure which pages visitors go to most often and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies do not collect any information that identifies a visitor: information these cookies collect is aggregated and anonymous; it is used to provide general visitor statistics and improve how a website works.||These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name and password) and provide enhanced, more personal features.||These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign.|
You can find more information about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org
Company of 60 is committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals and organisations using this website.
Information Collection & Use. Company of 60 does not store or collect any personal information about site users. Any information sent to us (messages, email addresses, personal data, etc) is kept in the strictest confidence and never disclosed to any third parties without your express, written permission. We do not give or sell information to any third parties. Ever.
Links. Where this website contains links to other sites, please be aware that Company of 60 is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of other websites. Links to external websites will typically open in a new tab or window.
Feedback. Feedback submitted online is used to improve our service. We try to respond to all feedback where a valid email address is included. This work is always carried out in the strictest confidence.
- We aim to ensure that the information published on this website is accurate and consistent with current knowledge and practice. However, knowledge and practice is constantly evolving and individual cases may require specific advice that cannot be addressed through this website. Accordingly, this website is provided for information only.
- You acknowledge and agree that Company of Sixty Field Archers Ltd will not be responsible for any claims, losses or damages (whether direct or indirect) arising out of or relating to the use of or reliance on the contents of Company of Sixty Field Archers Ltd except to the extent that such liability cannot be excluded by law.
- You shall not reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts that form part of our website nor attempt to transmit to or via our website any information that contains a virus, worm, Trojan, or other harmful or disruptive component.
- We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to this website, or the sites to which it links. We accept no responsibility for any damage arising from the unavailability of this website or the information it contains.
- This website contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content of any third party website.
- You may create hypertext links to our website, but we ask that any links openly acknowledge Company of Sixty Field Archers Ltd.
- The internet is not a secure medium for communication. We cannot guarantee that any information you submit to us through our website or by email will arrive safely or be secure from interception by third parties.
- Material contained in our website is copyright © Company of Sixty Field Archers Ltd except where otherwise stated. You shall not copy, reproduce or redistribute any material contained in our website.